Thursday, April 19

Women's Retreat

I led worship at a Women's Retreat this past weekend. It was a most amazing, inspirational and filling time for me. I haven't led worship for that kind of event since I worked with high school students, about 5 years ago. It wasn't as big of a challenge as I expected it to be, which is very reassuring for me as I begin to pursue worship leading a little more.

The top, right photo is my new friend Jo Saxton. She is from England and quite a gifted woman!! Jo was the speaker for the weekend and she is quite an anointed Preacher... we need more of those kind of women! (Can you tell I'm a fan?) :o) It was incredible fun working with her, as our personalities are very complimentary. Don't we make a cute pair?!! I love you, JO!!

2 comments:

Jo Saxton said...

Mwah!!

Hey my friend - I hope you are doing tae bo tomorrow. Is it on DVD. I think I need you to recommend me one....

Anonymous said...

You always loved to lead worship!!You are certainly great at it! God's light shines so brightly through you. One day I am going to make out there to visit!! I miss my friend!