Saturday, May 5

Charity's Preschool Assignment

Cole is the best! I couldn’t wait to show my mom & dad that Cole was coming to our house again! We were all so excited! We took Cole to the park, then he ate a pretend dinner with us & took a pretend bath while Justus and I washed up. The best part was when Daisy & Lucy came over for a slumber party!! Cole, Justus and I didn’t know they were coming so we were all so surprised! I shared Cole with Justus, Daisy & Lucy because they hadn’t played with him before. We all loved playing with Cole! Our moms took pictures of us playing together. When we were finished Cole, Justus and I hugged & kissed Daisy and Lucy because they had to go to the airport. They were going to get on a plane and fly all the way to England to visit their grandparents! Cole & I were so happy we all got to spend time together before they left!

No comments: